As I was blogging, I found a rather sad post by an Obama blogger. It said "I have voted for Obama, I have given him money, I believe in him. This is the end of him. The irony of this whole pastor thing; the man who brought down Obama, the man who ended the hope of the first black president, the man who ended the chance of bringing people together was not a Republican, not a Clinton(s), nor was it a swift boat ad, it was his pastor. No white, Jewish, Latino, Asian will vote for him in the general. Obama is going to get routed in Penn and may lose the rest of the primaries. I guess it was a fairy tale and America just woke up. Rev. Wright, you have set back civil rights for many years to come. This is not would MLK dreamed of. Obama, you may have to worry about winning back your
senate seat. What a shame. The ironic thing, HE IS Half white, raised by a white mother, white grandparents. He is white in every way but his skin color. So what does he do to offset this, he joins this "church" that preaches hate and black power. when will we forgive and forget this race issue. Obama you had a chance to unite but you chose to join a church that preached division."
david, columbus, GA (Sent Friday, March 14, 2008 10:17 PM)
1 comment:
Sad Obama supporter statement by Christines.
As I was blogging, I found a rather sad post by an Obama blogger. It said "I have voted for Obama, I have given him money, I believe in him. This is the end of him. The irony of this whole pastor thing; the man who brought down Obama, the man who ended the hope of the first black president, the man who ended the chance of bringing people together was not a Republican, not a Clinton(s), nor was it a swift boat ad, it was his pastor. No white, Jewish, Latino, Asian will vote for him in the general. Obama is going to get routed in Penn and may lose the rest of the primaries. I guess it was a fairy tale and America just woke up. Rev. Wright, you have set back civil rights for many years to come. This is not would MLK dreamed of. Obama, you may have to worry about winning back your
senate seat. What a shame. The ironic thing, HE IS Half white, raised by a white mother, white grandparents. He is white in every way but his skin color. So what does he do to offset this, he joins this "church" that preaches hate and black power. when will we forgive and forget this race issue. Obama you had a chance to unite but you chose to join a church that preached division."
david, columbus, GA (Sent Friday, March 14, 2008 10:17 PM)
Post a Comment